I erased this text from the Spanish book that I’m writing, but I read it and I liked it. So I made it like a little poem of free verse. I did my best to translated to English, trying to transmit the same message. The drawing I made it after revising the notes of the book and also by reading this little poem. I hope you like it:
 



Scent:

A Scent of a woman that surrounds you, that seduces you.
It calms you down, hypnotizing each and every one of your senses.

It makes you want her, make her yours;
And at the same time it fills you with fear…
Fear of her rejection, of missing her touch.

The scent… that essence that stays between your fingers when you travel the path of her face,
Her elegant neck, her guitar… that forces you to become her protector,
Avoiding her beautiful hair to touch the floor without using your hands as her pillow. 

Carlos A.