"In front of the divine and the law every men and women are equal"...us...all of us...we are equal.
Respect, so you can get respect back. Honor and no judgement.

Let's defend, but not conquer just for power and sell ourselves for money.
Our word should be fair and unbreakable, strong like oak.

Frogs will keep dancing with the water of the pound, birds will be happy playing with the wind.
Let's follow nature to find balance, balance between our thoughts - actions - heart. Let's be free and enjoy life together.

What if we try to eliminate the bad vibe of being prejudice?
Let's try to have humility and not greed.

As I wrote this letter a few tears came down my face, but don't get confuse;
this is not sadness but joy. I'm proud for having this "thought" in me.

I am a man, never a coward.

Carlos G.